Boosting Your Cyber Health
While cyber-security solutions typically focus on using technology to mitigate cyber risk, the truth is, much of the risk involved with the handling and storage of protected data has more to do with an organization’s policies, procedures, and people.
This complimentary, one-hour webinar discusses the current cyber-landscape and presents specific actions your business can take to help strengthen its resilience against the almost inevitable data breach — and minimize the damage if and when the worst should happen.
- Book: How to Measure Anything in Cybersecurity Risk by Douglas Hubbard
- Book: Measuring and Managing Information Risk by Jack Freund
- Report: 2017 Data Breach Report by Verizon
- Report: 2016 Cost of Data Breach Study: Global Analysis by Ponemon Institute
- Report: A Guide to Cyber Risk by Allianz Global
Principal – Technology
REDW LLCAs head of REDW’s Technology Team, Marcus is responsible for the planning and operation of the firm’s critical technology, including business continuity, private cloud services and enterprise risk management. Prior to joining REDW, he headed Meridian Group, Inc., the region’s premier Managed Security Service Provider, serving government agencies and a wide array of risk averse organizations.