Native American Gaming
We’re experienced auditors of gaming operations. We also have worked with casinos to:
- Develop internal controls for regulatory compliance
- Develop operating policies and procedures manuals for commissions and casinos
- Develop gaming regulation ordinances
- Implement and/or develop standards to comply with NIGC Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS)
- Negotiate management contracts and state compacts
- Establish Tribal gaming commissions.
We help tribal governments determine the accuracy of all financial documentation, including all gaming and non-gaming audit functions, maintain statistical information on financial casino reporting, and ensure the casino is in compliance with policies, procedures, internal controls, regulations and applicable laws.